Re: Which IMAP and POP3 servers ?

In article <[🔎] 20000914121606.C13189@bhive.dhs.org>,
Bob Billson  <bob@goleader.com> wrote:
>I've had very good luck with courier.  Setting it up can be a little
>tricky especially with getting authentication to play nice.
>
>I do have a question.  What is a good POP server to use with maildir
>mailboxes?  I have few users who want to use POP instead of imap.  Any
>suggestions?

Yes, courier-pop3d .. unfortunately it's not bundled with courier-imap,
you need to get the hole courier mail system, build it and install
just the pop3 daemon stuff. I haven't tried this yet.

I did mail the author with a request to include courier-pop3d with
courier-imap in the future and he replied along the lines of
'maybe, but not right now'

Mike.
--
Deadlock, n.: