Re: A new install guide

Don't know if this is the  recommended way, but sure it
is the easiest and most effective way.

After the initial questions you are  placed in the edit
mode of your specified editor (vi by default) by mutt.

At that point just go to the  second line  where "To: "
is written and edit the addressee.  Just make sure that
there is a space between the  "To: " and the addressee.
It should look like:

To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

Complicated ?

;-)