RE: Which IMAP and POP3 servers ?

<snip>

> Can you file a bug report (preferably with a test case) so I can look into
> it?

Thanks for replying. Here's the Test case regarding the crash. I suspect OL
so I haven't filed a bug yet. But if you say it works... ???

Machine 1: WinNT4sp6a German + Outlook 2000 sr1 Int. English
Machine 2: Win98SE German + Outlook 2000 sr1 German

As soon as OL checks for new mail it crashes. Outlook Express is fine...

As for the directory issue: what *should* I be able to move/copy between
IMAP dirs? Is moving a whole folder somewhere else even supported by the
protocol.

Thanks

Christian