RE: (mutt gpg thread)

I did some experimenting with my .muttrc since a couple of people have reported
they could not read my posts.  My work (windows) outlook was the destination
for my emails.  When I had set pgp_create_traditional in my .muttrc and signed
a message (no encrypt just sign) it came into the outlook as an attachment
of msg.pgp with nothing else but that.  Now, when I took out set pgp_create_
traditional and resent the same message (signed but not encrypted) it was
received fine.

I cannot remember who advocated using pgp_create_traditional but it evidently
doesn't work if your signing and sending mail to a windows user or, from
what another users sent me offline a 'older pine' also could not read it.

Now, if I'm just mistaken or not understanding something about pgp_create_
traditional, could someone enlighten me?

Thanks for the time...

(this msg will not be using the pgp_create_traditional)

Bill