Re: (More on) Printing Problem on a Network

Okay, I have some more diagnostic information about this problem.  I've run lpr
to try a print job and get the following error message:

lpr; connect: Connection refused
jobs queried, but cannot start daemon

ps aux shows lpd running (two processes).  lpd restart and lpd stop/start don't
make any difference.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,