RE: Stuck with NT and Lilo

FYI, there is a little program called Bootpart, that will allow you to add
linux to the nt boot manager menu.  having done that, you would no longer
need the floppy.  floppies are slow, and die often!  you will, of course,
need lilo installed, but pointing to the root partition of your linux
installation, and NOT the mbr.  :)

http://www.winimage.com/bootpart.htm

jason