Stuck with NT and Lilo

Hi all,

I am a bit stuck here with my new install of debian 2.2. The problem is I have
installed Windows nt on to an ntfs drive and later on I wanted to install
debian,
thing is as you all know I need to have had a small fat16 partion in order to
run lilo from. I didnt have tha7t at the time due to circumstances, so now I run
Debian
off a floppy boot disk which I created on first installtion. Now I am stuck, I
need to configure my cdroms` and other hard disks but the lilo.conf file doesnt
exist now does it!
So I am stuck!!!!

My boot floppy has several files including the kernel

ldlinux.sys
linux
message.txt
syslinux.cfg

"DISPLAY message.txt
TIMEOUT 40
PROMPT 1
DEFAULT linux
APPEND root=/dev/hda6 ro "

^^^^^^ is on my syslinux.cfg file

Ok now what I need to know is how can i reconfigure my current setup so as I can
get my cdrom to work as a cdr(its eide so i have to make it in to a scsi
device!), but in doing this
I need to edit the /etc/lilo.conf file, which I dont have (due to installing the
boot record on a floppy).

1: how do i setup my boot floopy disk with the new scsi supported kernel ?
2: Can i export the boot device information in to a file e.g. boot.bin and dump
that on to my ntfs drive or the linux partion and inform boot.ini about it?

a`la --->

[boot loader]
timeout=30
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINNT="Windows NT Workstation Version 4.00"
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINNT="Windows NT Workstation Version 4.00
[VGA mode]" /basevideo /sos
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\boot.bin="linux debian 2.2"  choice 1?
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(3)\="Linux Debian 2.2" choice 2?

I am stuck and I cant rebuild my machine as NT is important for my job (yuck!)

cheers all!

zed