Re: sendmail or exim?

On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 12:42:04AM +0200, QBA wrote:

> that guide you through setting it up. And as I know it is the most
> secure MTA (if it is important to you of course).

Heck, there is a $500 reward for anyone who can find a security bug in
it.  If you think it's unsecure, this is a great way to make a quick
buck.

I would love to see the authors of some of the other MDAs be as
confident in their software.

--
email: john@fjellstad.org                   Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

#####          I'm subscribed to this list, no need to cc:          ######