Re: OT: good DNS server

hi ya,...

yeah....granitecanyon is creating headaches for me....
as my customers think its my stuff when i am not their
primary/secondary dns..... yet they park the server here...
	- maybe time to institute...."ya gotta have primary
	dns on the machine you park here"

	- if you donno how....we'll fix it in 5 minutes...
	but networksolutions et.al. might be a day or month...
	just depends on the phase of the moon

oh welll...
have fun linuxing
alvin