Re: cvs over ssh

Hi!

Try out the following:

setenv CVS_RSH <absolute_path_to_ssh> or
export CVS_RSH=<absolute_path_to_ssh>

Then set your CVSROOT variable accordingly:

setenv CVSROOT :ext:aaron@ritalin:/cvsroot or
export CVSROOT=:ext:aaron@ritalin:/cvsroot

The ":ext:" determines the access method, which is "external" in this
case. The most common that is used is ":pserver:", being short for
"password authenticated server". You might want to try that, too.

Then do your "cvs checkout", but omit the "-d" switch this time. You
could use the "-d" switch instead of CVSROOT, but please try the settings
suggested above. This should work.

Greetings,

	Holger