Re: Another Poll (Update)

On Mon, Sep 11, 2000 at 10:40:28PM +0000, Pollywog wrote:

> On 10-Sep-2000 I. Tura wrote:
> and

> >>I second that :)
> >

> >       I say that this is not fair... Or I'm innocent and everybody votes
> dozens
> > of times in polls?

you may be innocent, but the term you're probably looking
for is 'naive', as in 'call him "an innocent" because he's
naive'.

> I agree that it is unfair and that it makes the results meaningless.

if they'd mask every response on, say n.n.n.0/24 or something like that
they'd be able to weed out more dups (but of course those of us with access
to several points-of-entry -- or anonymizers -- could still skew the curve).

i only voted once, tho... :)