Re: Potato splitvt not working

	Subject: Re: Potato splitvt not working
	Date: Mon, Sep 11, 2000 at 03:10:41PM -0700

Quoting Joey Hess(joeyh@debian.org):

> > splitvt_1.6.3-7.1.deb  but upgraded with the command
> > apt-get --fix-broken --show-upgraded dist-upgrade

> > splitvt_1.6.3-7.1.deb but upgraded with the command
> > apt-get upgrade
>
> So you're saying you had two systems; on one splitvt worked, and on the
> other it did not, and they had the same version installed?

Yes.  Two seperate boxes both were slink.  Both were upgraded to
splitvt_1.6.3-7.1.deb.

Box #1 upgraded with apt-get upgrade (off the net)

Box #2 upgraded with apt-get --fix-broken --show-upgraded dist-upgrade
off the Debian 2.2 CD's

Box #1 splitvt gave the error shown in the original post and didn't work.
Box #2 worked fine.

--
At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will
find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it on