ISDN newbie

Hi,

	I just received a isdn connection at home.
	Till now, I've a USR isa modem working great with Linux.
	The isdn standard in Brazil is the Europe Standard.
	The NT used has a RS232 adaptor and according to the telco, it
has a internal isdn adaptor.
	Well, my doubts are: is it possible to use this RS232 to connect
to Linux serial port and then to use ISDN4Linux?
	I read the ISDN4Linux faq but as far as I could understand, the
faq deals only with the case where one has and isdn adaptor inside his
PC. That is not my case, yet!
	Any pointer, clue, hints are welcome!

Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21
                   http://www.revistalinux.com.br