Re: Debian for kids

On Sat, Sep 09, 2000 at 12:27:06PM -0300, Leonardo Dutra wrote:
:Hi,
:
:Somebody would know to say me where can find information about the Debian for
:kids project ?
:
:I would like to install it so that my son uses Linux since small  :)

There is some info on the debian.org web site (under projects I
think), and a mailing list.

I haven't had the time to really follow what they've been doing (much
less contribute to the effort), however I have two children (ages 2.5
and 4.5) who've been using Debian for some time already.

I'd be happy to answer any specific questions you may have.

-Jon