Psion S5

I have a Psion S5 and would like to mount it on my potato box, which
sould be more elegant than minicom/Comms single file ymodem
transfers. p3nfsd should do, but I can't get it to work. I simply
don't understand the documentation. I'm even unsure if I would have to
install nfs in order to use p3nfsd or not? There is no nfsc5.app
around (why?), will I have to compile it myself? I would have to get
the sources and the Psion C SDK, wouldn't I? Are there any
alternatives to p3nfs?

Any help will be appreciated!

-- Andre