Re: pppd changes permission to /dev/ttyS1 (my modem)

On Fri, 08 Sep 2000, John Hasler wrote:

> Piotrek writes:
> > So say how it should be, but don't say me how i should do it.
>
> When you ask for free help on a mailing list or newsgroup you get the
> answers people see fit to give you.  Statements such as this just might
> result in someone who could answer your questions deciding to ignore you

You're right.
If i didn't wrote my mail at 1 am, i think i would use other words.
I read his mail once more and it looks different than yesterday
(or rather todays night)
But let me quote:

> Debian has to be built for people who *do* care, so advice that
> compromises security is not to be welcomed here

For me it says sth like this:
Debian is only for users who care about security, so if you don't, we
don't want you here.

I hope others don't think like that.
This irritated me, which influenced on the tone of my post.

--
Piotrek
irc: #Debian.pl