Re: Debian VS. Red Hat

On Fri, 08 Sep 2000 19:05:32 Wayne Sitton wrote:
> OK guys, I think you've gotten off the subject that I needed.  Although
> what you have given me is great, what I need now is kind of like stories
> of thing that have happened to show why Debian would be better.  Or,
> even links to stories about the benefits of Debian over Red Hat.
>
> Wayne

If none have mentioned before, there's a Debian 2.2 review you might like at:

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reviews/2204/1/

It's definitely "We like Debian" but even so rather well balanced and clear
about the differences between Debian and other more "flashy" distributions.
Sysadmins thinking with their brains should generally like it.
I do! :)

Harald