Re: Drivers for DELL PERC 3/Si - RAID controller in PE2450.

Sorry, you'll have to install RedHat. Well, you could install debian but you'd need to
hack up the install disks to use the RedHat 6.2 custom kernel provided by Dell.
There's no other source for the driver. I was in the same boat and just decided to be
lazy and install RedHat.