Re: How to use libhtml-embperl-perl as cgi

Erdmut Pfeifer wrote:

> Peter S Galbraith wrote:
>
> > I have installed the libhtml-embperl-perl package, and I'm trying
> > to get some perl commands within [+ brackets +] in html files to
> > be processed (first as cgi, then perhaps using mod-perl).

[ good description by Erdmut Pfeifer deleted]

Thanks.  That helped.

I realized that apacheconfig(8) said it configures apache based
on what config directives are used in httpd.conf, access.conf,
and srm.conf.  So, I edited srm.conf, ran apacheconfig, let it
restart apache, and everything worked!

The Debian setup was too smart for my own good!  :-)

Peter