Re: please help updating calendar

On Sep 08, Julian Gilbey <J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk> wrote:

 >> Duplicated events needs to be removed from the yearly calendar.judaic
 >> files.
 >I don't understand what you mean by this.  Please could you be a
 >little more specific?  Has the format of the files changed or
 >something?  Perhaps you can give me an example (private email would be
 >fine).
The package has two different lists of events: always valid and valid
only for the specified year. They have different origins and should be
merged, but I don't know much about this kind of events to do that
myself.
Look at /usr/share/calendar/calendar.judaic and
/usr/share/calendar/2000/calendar.judaic .

The new version of the program I packaged can also automatically compute
the date of Easter, but I think that will not help much for this
religion. :-)

--
ciao,
Marco