Re: mIRC

Hello Timothy,
While mIRC is designed for Windows and there are no linux ports it can be
used in linux *if* you use WINE. Now it was about a year ago but I
installed WINE and used it to install and run mIRC with NO problems
what-so-ever. If you really want to use mIRC then you could try this.

I would suggest using sirc, zircon, XChat, kvirc, circus, BitchX, or any
of the other visual clients. I myself prefer ircii which is text/console
based but I've been using it for about 9 years :-)

Have fun!

-Rob