indmod -> modules.conf translator

Hola~

I've tried several different variations on getting my sound card driver to correctly initialize thru /etc/modules.conf. I still have not figured out a good way to do so.

However, I can manually install the sound driver using the following:

  modprobe sound
  insmod ad1848
  insmod uart401
  insmod cs4232 io=0x534 irq=5 dma=1 dma2=0

How can I translate the above commands into something that should end up in /etc/modules.conf? I've tried several combinations of alias, pre-install, and option commands in /etc/modules.conf.

MO