Re: X don't work

I've used XF86Config to configure X but despite that from the XF86COnfig
point of view everything is fine and it made an X server runninig, I have no
mouse working (not even in XF86Setup interface) and X freeze after showing
me white and black dots and a black X (wich is not moving no matter how many
times am I moving the mouse). I attach again the output of X when starts in
x.out and XF86Config file.
What can I do ? Where is my problem ?

                                                        Thank you,
                                                    Adrian Nims