X don't work

I want to make X work under Debian. I have Debian 2.2 Potato with kernel
2.2.17. After I removed gpm, after I configured X with xf86config (after
SuperProbe saw my S3 Trio3D/2x with 4096 Kbytes of RAM video board), X start
and freeze. You have attached the output of X at start in x.out and
XF86Config file.
Can someone tell me where is the problem and why X freeeze and don't start ?

                                                Thank you,
                                                Adrian Nims