Re: Please Remove use from your list

read the bottom of every message! it shows how to unsubscribe, or email
the list master, the list users dont have power to remove them. email
listmaster@debian.org for help or see

if you run the server that the account is on you can disable it, and
after a few days the list will detect a bunch of errors when sending
mail to that account and cancel the subscription(happened to me recently
when i was having DNS trouble) automatically.

while im sure many people would like to help, chances are much better
you can get what you want done by emailing the people that run the list
rather then the list itself.

nate