Floppy and audio permissions (PAM groups & autofs ?)

Hello,
      I am running an up-to-date potato, and I have problems with the
floppy/audio permissions.

In fact (ideally), I would like to assign the audio and floppy groups
to any user which logs in the console, so I can keep /dev/fd0 with
660 permissions etc.
PAM modules can do that, at least in some cases:
in /etc/security/groups.conf  I have:

*;tty*&!ttyp*;*;Al0000-2400;floppy,audio

so any process running in tty and not in ttyp get the extra floppy and
audio groups...

But... how can I do the same for an Xwindows console user (say :0 ) ?
Does :0 have an associated device?

I searched the docs and the debian mailing lists but couldn't find
that.

Please CC to me as I am not subscribed to this list, thanks!

Rgds, Ariel