Re: [SLU] Re: Netscape Bookmarks

Ok, here's a dumb one.. How do you find a file directory that starts with
a dot?.. Are they hidden?.. I know the location is: /home/shel/.netscape ,
but when I look for it, all I see is: /home/shel .. Does that make any
sense??...

Shel Johnson wrote:
  >Hi everyone.. Is there an easy way to import your bookmarks from win9x
  >linux??... Thanks!!

Netscape bookmarks are in a file called ~/.netscape/bookmarks.html.  If
you
can export your bookmarks from IE, you should be able to edit the
resulting file into the right format.

--
Oliver Elphick

=====