Re: Netscape Bookmarks

netscape bookmarks are stored in 1 html file, just copy the file to
~/.netscape

if you are a more advanced user and have access to a apache webserver,
you can use mod_roaming(see www.freshmeat.net for it) ive been usign it
for almost 2 years i think and it's great, go anywhere in the world and
have access to my boomarks/cookies from any netscape
communicator(password protected of course)

nate