Re: Apache mod_rewrite and Alias ?

hi

RewriteRule     ^/stats(.*)                    /reports/%{SERVER_NAME}$1

but it only forwards to   /_document_root_/reports/virtualhost.com
as I see on rewrite log then reports 404
so Alias /reports        /var/reports    has no effect

how to enable rewrite and then alias to change document_root path ?¿

thanks,
jaume.

--
Jaume Teixi