Re: Getting in Graphical Mode after Login

It's never stupid to ask if you don't know!
Have you configured X-window? If not then run the command

XF86Setup

as written (case sensitive), it is an easy to handle config program.
Just don't move your mouse untill it is set and applyed. Move around
with Tab & arrow keys, confirm with Space or Enter. When you are done
and you have saved the configuration then you can run the command:

startx

Good luck & continue asking if you get stuck!

Helgi Örn