RE: sendmail reports I/O problem

> >I mean, I pay for their service, regardless of how intensively I use it.
>
> Let me guess: "unlimited (fair use)" or friends somewhere in the
>  contract? That´s a marketing gag, nothing else. Most, if not all, ISPs
>  have a *very* clear idea what "fair use" is in GB/month...real flat
>  rates are *expensive*, at least here in europe.

yes, but unless the contract specifically states the maximum, they cannot
legally enforce it (at least not here).
Best thing to do if you are cut of and there is no specific clause in the
contract is to threaten to go to a consumer orginisation. This will usually
make them remove the block, the last thing they want is bad publicity.
And KPN earns quite a bit from all those bytes that are transmitted, you
know :)

Jeroen T. Wenting
jwenting@hornet.demon.nl

Murphy was wrong, things that can't go wrong will anyway