Re:

Screenshots are dependent on the window manager, not the operating system.

i can show you 3 pictures all looking exactly the same running on radically different unixes

similarly i can show you three radically different screenshots all running on debian.

if its the look of the user interface you are interested in then you should be looking at windowmaker.org, kde.org, gnome.org as starting points (but here are MANY more)

welcome to the free world