Re: DNS problem

On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 07:45:25PM -0400, Spinfire Magenta wrote:
> My own experiences with GraniteCanyon and Centralinfo.net left me
> using Centralinfo.  Granite canyon was more flakey and went up and
> down like a cheap whore on a busy night.

Not having any experience with either one, I can't give first-hand
information, however the bind-isc mailing lists are full of people
having problems with Granite Canyon on a regular basis, and I've never
seen (enough to notice anyway) any problems in those lists regarding
Centralinfo.

--
Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com>