Re: ssh from nt?

William Jensen sez:

    >> At work we run NT but I like to access my home pc.  We use a
    >> package called KEA as our main telnet/term package.  Does
    >> anyone have any experience getting KEA to use any sort of ssh?
    >> Alternatively, does anyone know of a windows terminal package
    >> that is completely freeware that can use ssh?  I would really
    >> like to shut down my open telnet port and use ssh if I can.

I've been using <a href=http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin>Cygwin32</a>
along with a nice port of Open SSH from
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin/porters/Vinschen_Corinna/V1.1.3/openssh-2.1.1p4-2.tar.gz
They work nicely, perhaps flawlessly.  Forwards X connections and so
on.

--
PGP Fingerprint: 3E7B A3F3 96CA 8958 ACC5  C8BD 6337 0041 C01C 5276