Re: newbie question concerning linux install

On Sun, Sep 03, 2000 at 10:04:28PM +0200, J.T. Wenting wrote:

> [...]

At least you are able to configure Linux. If "wizards" failed in Windoze,
I was almost never able to do it manually. With Linux you can do everything
you ever can dream, _if_ you know how to do it.

BTW, I think Linux has much richer and nicer (=ineffient, yes) GUIs than Windose.

Disclaimer:
I have been tortured by crashing Windows 95 for many, many years and my
mental stability may have been suffered, so my views may be too b&w.

--
Let me tell you why I use Linux: Some time ago, I made a mistake and
tried to access data on a cdrom using a well-known commercial os. It