security.debian.org .au mirrors

Hi gang,

There has been a few security updates recently that I should be getting,
and like all going debian users, I have security.debian.org in my apt
sources.list. However, I've been getting really bad performance from
that server.

Is there a list of mirrors for that server? Particularly, I'd like one
that's nice and quick from .au

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller (dm-sig6@empire.net.au) /  It's not a sense of humor.
* Criminologist                     /  It's a sense of irony

- Running Debian GNU/Linux: Doing my bit for World Domination (tm) -