Re: ReadmeName and HeaderName in Apache

Amir Ish-Hurwitz wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Thanks, it works fine! Also as a general config, not just for a specific
> directory! But how come? Shouldn't it have worked without forcing the
> type? I'll look into it...
>
> Amir

Yeah, it used to work ok. I think some function is not setting the
content_type attribute of request_rec's correctly when unknown types
are found but DefaultType is specified. I think it is setting
content_type to NULL whereever that is. The code says in a similar
problem area:

modules/standard/mod_expires.c:430
    * I still don't know *why* r->content_type would ever be NULL, this
    * is possibly a result of fixups being called in many different
    * places.  Fixups is probably the wrong place to be doing all this
    * work...  Bah.

--
( Mike Brownlow | http://wsmake.org/~mike/ | http://wsmake.org/ )
( "A scorner seeketh wisdom, and findeth it not: but knowledge  )