Re: PPP problem, ppp8?!?

"Eric G . Miller" wrote:

> Ignore the PPP-HOWTO and just use pppconfig to configure ppp.  The use
> pon/poff to start/stop the service.  Can you really only get 9600 baud?

 Well I'm talking to a very sophisticated piece of radio gear that has a
control/monitoring system that uses ppp. I'm building a bridge machine
that will forward the packets from the radios, based at remote sites,
over our network back to a central point.

 Using things like pppconfig obfusicates the issue IMHO. :)

 -Cheers Max.

--
Max Lock, System Administrator, TELE2 uk.