Re: last rc. file ???

Type
	runlevel
This will print a number, say 2. So go to /etc/rc2.d. Type
	ls
The last listed file is the last rc file run. Or was that your question.
What you want to do is install the modutils package, put the cs4232
arguments in /etc/modutils/options:
options cs4232 io-0x534 irq=5 dma=1 dma2=3

and put something like

alias sound-slot-0 cs4232

in your /etc/modutils/aliases.

Something like that, anyway. -chris