Re: filtering out ads

Hi Owen!

Why don't you use junkbuster as filtering proxy? There you'll have a blockfile
that works with regular expressions (ad*.*.* for example):

dpkg -s junkbuster:

Package: junkbuster
 Junkbuster is an instrumentable proxy that filters the HTTP stream between
 web servers and browsers.  It can prevent ads and other unwanted junk from
 appearing in your web browser.

MH