Where is COM 5 ?

After installing Debian I installed a new USR Modem (not a winmodem, I'm
sure) in one of my PCI slots.  I have an Asus K7V Athlon board with only
PCI, if it makes any difference.  I have my BIOS handling Plug-n-play,
and Win98 found the modem and went about installing the correct driver.
Windows says the modem is at COM 5, IRQ 10.  Where the heck is COM 5 in
/dev/?  Do I need to create a device called /dev/ttyS4, or is COM 5
somewhere else?  Thanks.

Jonathan