Re: Matrox G400

On Sun, Aug 27, 2000 at 01:31:43PM -0500, Paul T. McNally wrote:
> I'm replacing my RedHat system with Potato and want to know
> what is the best XServer to run with my Matrox G400.

The same one that you would run on RH: SVGA.

(And, yes, it -is- accelerated.  Despite the name, the SVGA server is a
sort of a catchall and has accelerated support for piles of cards
for the simple reason that having a seperate server for each card is
silly.)

--
Brian Moore                       | Of course vi is God's editor.
      Sysadmin, C/Perl Hacker     | If He used Emacs, He'd still be waiting