Re: Potato, iso9660 not supported by kernel

	I had the same problems until i realized that when i rebooted
after the base install my old kernel was loading because my
old LILO was still in the MBR.
	I then made a boot floppy during my re-install and rebooted
from that ....you'll see the new 2.2.17 kernel listed.
	During the install i loaded ne2k-pci driver for my eth0 and
then did the confugure network for eth0 with DHCP.
	You can also add this after install to etc/network/interfaces.
Although there may be some more steps like ifup.
	Hope this helps save you some time.