It's a small world....

Tonight at the Eugene Linux user group meeting, not only were the regulars
there, like myself and Mike Smith, but I had the pleasant experience of
meeting Brian Moore, whom I had no idea was local.  We had some laughs and
all agreed once again that arguing with Steve Lamb was pointless...
Pretty funny when you get together in person, and all you can do is talk
about the time you spent in cyberspace.... and not even realize that a
person in front of you IS the person from cyberspace.

obDebian: all of our local power users are switching slowly to Debian....
all of the talk about the power of apt-get slowly sways them.

obCool:  our user group webmaster is hacking around with 404 errors.
check out any NON-existent page on http://www.euglug.org
like http://www.euglug.org/thispageisbad.html  and enjoy the fun.