Re: Upgrade from potato to woody?

Rick,

Er...one small departure. After upgrading from potato to woody, I found
I avoided some problems by doing:

apt-get --simulate dist-upgrade

Then identifying the packages I really wanted and doing:

apt-get upgrade

then apt-get install <for the new packages I really wanted>.

As opposed to doing:

apt-get dist-upgrade.

But then my mileage always varies.

montefin