Re: Utility for multiple floppies

(List added to distribution -- I assume it was dropped inadvertantly)

In general I try to avoid these problems by:

  o Not using MS Windows.
  o Using networked file transfer (shared drive, scp, ftp, email).
  o Using shared-drive transfer between multiple boot OSs (however, see
    first comment).

I suggested you install a set of common GNU utilities in all your
environments and use them.  This will give you a set of uniform tools
which should treat your data and multi-disk sets consistantly.
Otherwise, I really can't help you.