Re: xfstt gives only one true type font size

	I have set up xfstt and am able to use true type fonts but when i
choose a font , e.g. in Netscape i get only one font size to choose
from (listed as size 0).
	When i set up true type fonts in Linux/Mandrake I also created
a fonts.dir and fonts.scale in the truetype directory and then had
a choice of font sizes.
	The Debian How-To doesn't mention creating fonts.dir and
fonts.scale  and using mkfontdir just created an empty file.
	What is missing to produce multiple ttf sizes?