Re: getting dma66 support in kernel

Hey that got it to work for me!!  I have had problems following other how-to's.
Well, the HD speed went from 3 MB to 22 MB.
This is still a long way from 66.  Is this normal? (I here 66 is almost
unattainable)
I have a motherboard and a hd that support ata 66 so I'm not sure what the
differences are compared to having a seperate controller.

Thanks
Collin