Re: Netscape crashed my network connection?

On Mon, Aug 21, 2000 at 10:59:39AM -0700, Greg Strockbine. wrote:
> Question: is there another way besides rebooting to
> have fixed this?

What about going into single user mode and back again?

# init 1

followed by

# init 2

Perhaps even "/etc/init.d/networking restart" would have done.
FYI: That is equivalent to "ifdown -a; ifup -a".

But I dont know how "damaged" your networking was as you didn't tell us
more.

Sven
--
The best way to escape from a problem is to solve it.