Re: [nos-bbs] Boca Board BB1008..???

[15:22:07 /tmp]$ head /etc/serial.conf
###PORT STATE GENERATED USING AUTOSAVE-ONCE###
###AUTOSAVE-ONCE###
###AUTOSAVE###
#
# If you want AUTOSAVE switched on, make the AUTOSAVE line above the
# FIRST line of the file.
#
# AUTOSAVE-ONCE, if it is first, will save the port status and then move
# itself to the second line of the file (thus effectively stopping further
# AUTOSAVEs).
[15:22:14 /tmp]$

> I can send you the script if you like, so you can view it for yourself,
> maybe you can come up with another idea...???
>
> I sure would like to get the Bocaboard BB1008 working shortly, before I
> decide that it won't work, and have to send it back...
>
> Any help from you, or anyone would be appreciated, thanks...

Perhaps you have changed the settings of the Bocaboard BB1008 so that the
recommendations of /etc/serial.conf does not fit your machine?
What is the output of setserial -ga /dev/ttyS* ?
Modem-Howto? Serial-Howto?